“Best birthday cake”

KK's Bundt Cakes
Pismo Beach, California
“Best birthday cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We got a lemon bunt cake for a family birthday. Everyone enjoyed, it was absolutely delicious. They have cupcakes as well but we felt they were a little too expensive. Our selection turned out perfect for this occasion. We will return.

Oceano, California
“Amazing Brownies!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

The brownies that come form KK's Bundt Cakes are truly the best. These brownies are so soft and yummy in the middle and are full of nuts. Last year my wife and I served the brownies at my wedding last year and just brought them for my anniversary. We enjoyed them like it was last year. I would highly recommend this place for brownies and their bundt cakes especially the seasonal ones.

• Visited October 2012
Arroyo Grande, California
“Yummy...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Friendly staff and amazing cakes. On a scale of one to five, I'd give them a six. I've never had anything but a fabulous experience here.

Visited May 2012
Pismo Beach, CA
“Always A Great Cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

If you want to impress, get a bundt cake at KK's. This makes a desert great gift or just indulge yourself. I like the German Chocolate.

• Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Cupcakes are to die for! And everything else is fabulous too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

Last week I got to try their cupcakes (white cupcake with chocolate frosting): oh my god, the cupcake was so moist and soft, literally melting in your mouth! I had to taste another one: chocolate cupcake with white frosting.... I went to heaven and back!

KK's bunt cakes are a staple, but she also makes chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cakes.... everything is really good, but my favorites remain the cupcakes!!!

• Visited March 2012