“Cupcakes are to die for! And everything else is fabulous too!”
Review of KK's Bundt Cakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KK's Bundt Cakes
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Last week I got to try their cupcakes (white cupcake with chocolate frosting): oh my god, the cupcake was so moist and soft, literally melting in your mouth! I had to taste another one: chocolate cupcake with white frosting.... I went to heaven and back!

KK's bunt cakes are a staple, but she also makes chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cakes.... everything is really good, but my favorites remain the cupcakes!!!

1  Thank Lilianuccia

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The cakes are fantastic. Great for taking to a party, or just hogging it all to yourself. The rum cake is awesome.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

What a find this was! I salivate for her cinnamon pull-aparts that are hot in the morning and sold out in a few hours. Just perfect. The chocolate croissants are very good if you do not microwave but heat for two minutes in a hot oven. Take care of good pastry folks! I have only had a bite of a few cakes - the oatmeal one for instance and I liked it alot, but they are terribly sweet. She serves little 6 inch bundt cakes so you can try several if you want and she always has cookies and cupcakes too. But the locals and now I, have discovered the pull aparts and we are very happy campers indeed! (It's not a restaurant, but a drive up and take away bakery) All items are fresh daily.