“Good wine in a country setting”
Review of Kynsi Winery

Kynsi Winery
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great wines don't always have spectacular tasting rooms. But if you want a feel of what Edna Valley was in the early 1990s before the vineyard boom, you'll find it at Kynsi Winery off Corbett Canyon Rd.

1  Thank SLOnative
There are newer reviews for Kynsi Winery

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Great winery. All wines are incredible. We were a part of their wine club until we moved out of the state. Family run, small operation. All about quality, not quantity.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have driven by this winery hundreds of times and always wondered what it's like so last Saturday I finally stopped in. The girls working were friendly and helpful. We did the Reserve tasting for $10 and they gave us generous pours. The wine was good and we bought a bottle of the Estate Pinot Noir. I'm glad I finally stopped in. The views are great and their outside tasting area is a nice place to hang out. I will be back with sandwiches for a bottle of their wine.

1  Thank maggieboo12345
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The tasting room is very small but the wines are great. I have been a wine club member since we went a few years ago. This is what the wines of SLO/Arroyo Grande are all about.