Hampton Inn & Suites Arroyo Grande/Pismo Beach Area
Aloha Inn(Arroyo Grande)(Great Value!)
$75
Best Western Casa Grande Inn(Arroyo Grande)(Great Value!)
$100
Premier Inn(Arroyo Grande)
$61
  • Pool
$85
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
$142
GardenInn.com
Motel 6 Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
$62
  • Pool
Oceano Inn(Oceano)
$79
Pacific Plaza Hotel(Oceano)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewspismo beachpanera breadfront deskfitness centerwafflesclean hotelquiet roomcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsthird floorconvenient locationcentral coastking roomnice breakfastfresh fruitgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Having never stayed at a Hampton Inn before, I expected a mediocre mid priced hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious and extremely clean--spotless actually. Everything was updated and looked new. I loved that they tell you that they wash the duvet and a bonus for me wasa regular size blow dryer! Very friendly and helpful staff to boot. I would definitely return if in the area and if there is a Hampton Inn where I travel in the future I would definitely consider it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very comfortable and clean,...would definitely consider staying here again when I'm in the area. Breakfast can be better but most all of what was offered was good. The coffee was very good and so were the make your own waffles. Most important is a comfortable bed with clean sheets and that's where it mattered for me and my wife.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

For being a Hampton inn&suites I was very disappointed with a $358 deposit thats not included the amount for our stay! and my room didn't have a fridge or microwave I have a infant who needs a bottle through the day and night so when my son needed a bottle had to go to the lobby hand the lady at the front desk the bottle to heat it up for me. THEN the following morning I heard people having SEX in the hallway VERY LOUD!!! >:| it was clean but service for us horrible other people checking in were offered coupons/discounts for restaurants etc...we didn't get offered anything but crazy looks at us! NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hotel and location are great. close to everything we needed but the walls in the rooms are really thin and could hear the kids next door wake up at 6am every morning. The lobby closes at 10pm too so we couldn't visit with friends and family that were staying at the hotel. The poo, staffl and breakfast were great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2013

super comfortable beds and rooms. Cleaniless level = just like new. Nice, complete breakfast. A little far from the main area of our visit (i.e. San Luis Obispo), but great proximity to Pismo, Shell and Griover Beach. Great beaches, dining and tourist areas nearby. Also close to movie theater.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family