“I love this cabin!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Cabin With New Deck
Shed with sleds Sofa for relaxing
Check Availability
Upstairs-Full Bath
Blue Lakes Subdivision
TV, Cable, DVD Player
Upstairs bathroom
Deer Foot Prints in the Snow.
Propane Gas Heater
Brand New Dishwasher
Refrigerator
Brand New Microwave and Propane Gas Stove
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jentrublo...
Livermore
“I love this cabin!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is my 3rd time staying here and I am never disappointed. This cabin is so well maintained, clean and updated that I never want to leave. The weather was amazing so we were able to hike, snowboard and shop!! The amenities in the cabin are too many to list, but we didn't miss a thing. I am planning on booking the cabin again before school starts so we can enjoy the lakes this time around.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 12, 2018
I have never had a issue with this renter. They are great. They took excellent care of the cabin. They are always welcome back.
Jentrublo...
Livermore
“Girls weekend away”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Love, love, love this cabin! It is updated, clean and very cozy. I love all the décor and the nice touches that they have added to make you feel at home. It is close to the lakes, shopping and hiking. We had great breakfasts at Suzie's Diner and an excellent dinner at Serafina's Italian Kitchen. We very much enjoyed our stay (this is my 2nd time) and we are already making plans to come back in the summer. Great for weekends away with or without kids:>)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing