All reviews bear valley big trees room was clean grocery store great little place hardwood floors keurig coffee maker handicapped room air conditioner was loud young woman extra towels ski trip went out of her way place to stay nice furniture restaurants within walking distance rooms are small
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

We were totally impressed. Very friendly helpful staff- thanks Joyce! Bright, clean, fresh rooms with everything we needed. Easy to recommend, and we would certainly return if ever in the area. Very close to the Big Trees park.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Haroldene H
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with our stay at the Meadowmont Lodge. The room was very clean and the sheets and towels soft. The bed was also comfortable. They accommodated our large dog and clearly made a good effort all over the property to maintain it and improve the accommodations. They created a nice area on the property for dogs to take care of their business. I appreciated the nice air freshener used in the rooms. Joyce also remembered my name and was very gracious about encouraging us to let her know if there was anything they could provide or help us with.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

This little motel reminds me of traveling with my parents in the 1960's and staying at little mom and pop motels. Meadowmont is so clean, spacious and not just pet friendly, but people friendly as well. I wish that I could have stayed for a week!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I took a trip to Bear Valley to go skiing, so I booked a room at the Bear Valley Lodge. I wasn't happy at the Bear Valley Lodge (another review) so I started scoping out other motels on the way to the ski resort. I saw the Meadow Mont Lodge and it looked like a small really cute motel, something that you would see on a post card. I stopped to see what the place looked like and to get their rates. The place was very clean and well kept. The Manager Joyce met me at the door of the office. She was incredibly nice and very friendly. She answered all my questions and gave me run down on all the local restaurants. A Customer walked over while we were talking because her microwave burned her popcorn. Joyce offered to make her a bag of popcorn and said that she would be right back. The Customer was from Costa Mesa and she was staying there for her ski trip to Bear Valley. She said that she really likes this motel because it is clean, close to the ski resort, and the Manager is a sweetheart. I can't comment on the rooms yet bit I can agree that the Manager was awesome. I will definitely make my next ski trip motel reservations at the Meadow Mont Lodge.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2018

We stayed there after we visited California Caverns. Since it is not in a big city, we didn't make a reservation, but one room was available. We stayed in the corner room. It has a outside sitting area, which is quiet and semi private. Their wooden furniture was cute and the bathroom was roomy. The room is very clean and the staff is nice. The air-conditioner was loud, but acceptable. We will definitely stay there again if we go to the area.

Date of stay: June 2017