“Veggie Heaven”

Wildflower Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #13 of 107 Restaurants in Arcata
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I have now had 6-7 different menu items and have simply loved every meal. The staff is very kind and attentive; the surroundings simple and unpretentious. We will be loyal patrons, hopefully for years to come, as we now live in Arcata. We highly recommend this restaurant to vegetarians, especially but I should think, anyone would enjoy the quality and creativeness of the food.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Humble decor, but consistently good basic food, good selection, and usually good service in this little cafe. Open for all meals of the day including dessert! Very impressed with the vegan baked goods (such as chocolate cake, ginger cookies, scones etc). Best vegan baked goods in town imho. Breakfast and soups especially notable. You can view a pretty large area of the kitchen and it appears very clean. Dining area pretty clean as well, but could use a little improvement. Good for vegetarians, vegans and non-vegetarians

3  Thank MistyFog1
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am in no way a vegitarian but this place was amazing! The food is exceptional, the staff are very friendly, and it's a fun atmosphere. I would highly recommend this to everyone!

2  Thank MicheleW405
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a great vegetarian restaurant, but now I can't eat soy or dairy so my choices are more limited. The soup was amazing so I got a few to go to heat up for the next couple days. If you have good vegan soup with no soy, I can always go away full and happy.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a vegetarian restaurant that delivers variety and taste. Everything is prepared with healthy ingredients and is well presented. We really enjoyed their dinner salads and breakfast items. It is clean and the service is excellent. We went there 4 times during our 1 week stay.

1  Thank tonyandpatricia