“Greek fast food type restuarant”
Review of Kebab Cafe

Kebab Cafe
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Arcata
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Stevenson Ranch, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greek fast food type restuarant”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Greek fast food type restuarant. It was clean and close to the hotel we were staying. Food was pretty good....I had the Falafel Plate and it was tasty. My daughter had the Gyro and said it was pretty good as well.

Visited September 2011

Eureka, California
“absolutely rude and inappropriate counter service !”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I brought an elderly woman to lunch today and was shocked by the behavior of the adult counterperson, whom might even have some ownership in the business. My friend was greeted with absolute impatience from the start and then asked to include her tip on her debit card at the counter before we had even been served. My friend didn't hear her request and entered her pin. This infuriated counter person and she canceled transaction, again stated, "include the tip ". Our two lemonades were slammed on counter and our food was slammed down on table. I am appauled at such rude behavior and since when do we tip before service......drinks from bottles,no ice or glasses,food wrapped in paper,etc. Their food is very special but I will never spend another dime or moment in an establishment that feels free to be so abusive to it's customers, particularly to a sweet 80 yr. old as my friend Nina.

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank Susan B
Shelter Cove, California
“Always excellent”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been returning here for years and feel compelled to say how delicious the food is every time. The gyros are amazing. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Visited June 2012
USA
“Great Greek (I mean Turkish) food”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Fun little Turkish restaurant- Great gyros! I recommend the tsaziki sauce on everything.

Visited April 2012
Talent, Oregon
“Good food, confusing menu”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

A very casual, order-at-the-counter restaurant. The Mediterranean fare was very tasty, very satisfying. The menu had many selections, but we needed help from the staff to make sense of all the different plate options. It was all rather mind boggling. Even with the help, I don't think we got what we thought we had ordered, but what the heck. The food was good, and we were hungry.

Visited December 2011