“Small menu, but very good Indian food via a food truck”
Review of Naan of the Above - CLOSED

Naan of the Above
Cuisines: Indian, Healthy, Street Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Naan of the above is an Indian food truck (well actually, trailer) in Arcata, Ca. Our food is made with the BEST natural, organic, and fair trade spices available, grinding much of them ourselves for ultimate flavor... And you can taste the difference. Local and organic ingredients too! Come bask in the ambiance of our iconic yellow tents. See you soon! Our facebook fans receive access to special offers! Search for "Naan of the Above"
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Gotta like this Indian food truck! As stated, they only offer a handful of rotating menu items but they are consistently very good - I might go as far to say excellent for food truck standards. I very much enjoy their vegetarian dishes and their Naan is very good. Service is always reliable and would highly recommend if craving Indian and not requiring a normal sit down restaurant atmosphere (they do have several tables and picnic tables to sit down and eat). One of my few go to for take-out in Arcata.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

We love food trucks, so when our kids suggested this place for lunch, we couldn't pass it up. Limited menu. In fact, there were only 3 main items to choose from that day. We ordered two of the three plus extra naan bread and some yellow rice. One dish was a curry with chicken, the other was a vegetable curry type of dish. Both were very good. The naan bread was some of the best I have eaten. There are a couple of shade covers with tables under them to stay out of the sun. Limited seating, but there were several people getting their food to go. Pretty quick service with enough food on our order to take extra home after the four adults and on 4 year old were finished. Would definitely stop in again on our next trip up to Arcata.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

I was spoiled when I lived in Atlanta and had some Indian friends make me food often so living back here it is hard to get good Indian food with very few options. I love this place because I can call in an order swing by on the way home and eat all this yummy food, I think the Chana Masala is always going to be my favorite but the butter chicken is pretty amazing too and the garlic naan, oh my, lol.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

If you want Indian go here. Service was good, food VERY spicy but good. This is the place in town to go for Indian, that said, on a broader spectrum the food was only average compared to other Indian restaurants in larger cities.

Reviewed September 6, 2015

While this is a food truck, it is pretty amazing. Great food but a limited menu. Their naan is the size of a small skateboard, slightly greasy, and ooooohhhh so good.