“Warm Hospitality, Wonderful Inn”
Review of The Lady Anne

The Lady Anne
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arcata
The Lady Anne
Ranked #2 of 4 Arcata B&B and Inns
Southern California
“Warm Hospitality, Wonderful Inn”
Reviewed July 20, 2007

We stayed at the Lady Anne for the second time in June and loved it even more than the first. The new innkeepers are working very hard to make a stay there a very special experience. They are warm, wonderful hosts and the Inn is full of charm. Of special note are the beautiful gardens all around the property. The room we stayed in was very spacious and comfortable and breakfast was great. We highly recommend the Lady Anne if you are passing through Arcata.

• Liked — The personal touch and the attention of the hosts
  • Disliked — That it is so far from my home
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank PixelsMama

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
San Francisco
Reviewed May 18, 2007

I was traveling to see the redwoods last week so I decided to stay in Arcata because the town is closer to the Redwood National Park than staying in Eureka (my second choice). I picked the Lady Anne Inn because it has a nice Victorian look to it and is owned by the former mayor.

I stayed in the Blue Room and it was extremely quiet during my stay, but I was the only guest so I can't really judge how it is when the inn is full. My room was decorated nicely and featured a lovely clawfoot bathtub right in the room, but the bathroom was a little worse for the wear and the room's rug could have used more vacuuming.

I'd give this inn a higher rating if it were slightly cleaner, served breakfast, and offered online reservations. But I spoke with the innkeeper who is taking over for the owners in a couple of weeks and I think things will improve under his care.

I have stayed at some really nice B&Bs (see my other reviews) that I like far better, but I think this is a decent choice if you are staying in Arcata.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank Momo_on_vacation
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcata
Hotel Arcata
Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
Carter House Inns
Carter House Inns
#4 of 21 in Eureka

Been to The Lady Anne? Share your experiences!