“Wow!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Renata's... Loved this place! The crepes here are amazing. I don't know how they compare to "real" French crepes and I don't care. The food is georgous to look at and delightful to the palate with exciting flavor combinations with both savory (for me) and sweet (my partner) options. We'll be return every time we're in Arcata.

1  Thank LMcConger

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Their food is delicious no matter what you order. I usually get the simply sweet with strawberries and nutella, but I've tried every savory crepe and salad and never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I simply love crepes and I can get eggs and spinach crepes which are my personal favorite while my daughter gets a more souped up version. They have daily specials to offer many types but I am the kind of person who sticks to what I like.

We have eaten here before with 3 adults and a child and everyone found what they liked. The sweet ones are tempting but we have limited ourselves to meals.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Weather was gorgeous and we sat outside. Yummy, yummy crepes both sweet and savory. Great for all ages and family groups.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Renata's Creperie in Arcata, California is my favorite restaurant. I used to live in Northern Humboldt and return every year to visit friends. My first stop is at Renata's. They have both sweet and savory crepes and be sure and check out the daily specials. You can go online to check out the menu but my favorite sweet is simply lemon and sugar and my favorite savory has goat cheese, artichoke hearts, basil, spinach and sundried tomatoes. They also have crepes full of fruit and many with bacon, chicken and other meats. This is a popular spot so you may have to wait for a table. Spend the time admiring the local paintings and jewelry on display that are for sale. You'll want to go more than once in order to try a few of the wonderful crepes offered.

1  Thank Roadtripper315