“Hurray for Rosa and Brandon”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

These two are outstanding staff members. They are very welcoming friendly attentive and respond very quickly to any issues. My bed was so comfortable and am enjoying my stay. I also want to mention the housekeeping staff They always smile and say hello. The only issue I have is that not all pet owners are responsible and fail to pick up after their pets. Perhaps a sweep once a day will help those who are responsible not to have to watch out for the mess and smell as they are taking care of their dogs.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to her that our staff made you feel welcome and we responded to your every need. Please accept my apologies for the pet litter you found outside. We try to stress to our guests how important it is to clean up after them; however, this does not always resonate. Nevertheless, we appreciate your suggestion to cover the area ourselves and are working on procedures to make that happen.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I really loved the accommodations and free WIFI. Staff was SUPER helpful. Fermin helped me out big time when I ran out of shaving cream. He also helped me make change in the middle of the night! Great service!

My room was very spacious and clean. Came with a first rate refrigerator and stove. Bed was extremely comfortable.

The building is beautiful and the staff in general are friendly and attentive.

I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Christopher F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you really loved the accommodations and free WIFI as well as our wonderful staff, including our night Guest Service Representative.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Loved my stay here. Great location. Walking distance to the Derby Steakhouse and so many more restaurants, bars, and shops on Huntington. I've stayed for 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and 2 months on separate occasions and would come back for the next time. This was my home away from home while I relocated to Southern California for a new job.

• Stayed: March 2013

I have read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful comments about our hotel's location and the staff, especially Brandon, Corina, Furmin and David! I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Extended Stay in Arcadia, last month for several days. I came to California, very last minute due to a death in the family. I was not prepared for every situation, but when I needed something I found the staff at the front desk extremely helpful and kind. In particular an employee named Brandon seemed to always have a smile on his face and made me feel confident that things would be taken care of. He always followed through and was knowledgeable. I would suggest that the company expand the breakfast items. Not enough there to call it breakfast.
Leigh Ferraro

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for the great review of our associates and our property. We're glad that we could be of service to you and your family during your time of need. Again, thank you for the great review.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

If you are coming for a pleasure trip (and won't be on the Internet), this place is fine...but if you are coming for business and need a good Internet connection at the hotel, better BYO, or go elsewhere. Speedtest.net showed a paltry 0.08 Mbps download speed. I swear I am not making this up.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our internet speed was apparently so slow. In response to your feedback, I am working with our provider to check the access points to ensure that everything is working property. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me , Carlos, directly, at cyong@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Corrine did a great job because she has great communication skills, she listens fully to people when the speak to understand their needs, is very professional and also genuine at the same time. She was responsive to all inquiries and had timely and accurate follow through. She seemed happy when communicating and that is a quality that cannot be taught.

There is no doubt that extended STAY AMERICA is a value but I would not expect the level of friendly service that all the staff provides. I would love to know how you train them because they have an enthusiasm that is hard to find.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience with our staff at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Arcadia. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Excellent location, friendly, professional and helpful staff. I walked in to a spacious, vibrantly clean room. From check-in to check-out I felt like I was at a home away from home. Was treated with such warmth and respect by the entire staff. Kudos to Management for leading such a great team. I look forward to my next stay and will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Arcadia. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
Oak Tree Inn
Oak Tree Inn
#3 of 7 in Monrovia
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia? Share your experiences!