This hotel is close to the freeway and to many attractions like the fairgrounds and the mall.
The building itself is kind of old and the rooms too. The service is great and they have breakfast included. The breakfast area is very small and there are not many choices but is good to pass by early morning before getting real breakfast.
Overall is a good 1 night hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Pasadena hotel in Arcadia located at the corner of Huntington Drive and N 2nd Avenue. Enjoy free hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, parking, and a convenient location just a short walk from the Arcadia Shopping Center, Bonita Park, and the Santa Anita Race Track. Our spacious king and double-queen suites offer plush Marriott bedding, a separate living space with a pull out sofa, a wet-bar with microwave and mini-fridge, 32" TV with 14 HD channels, a work space, and suites featuring beautiful views of the Angeles National Forest. Take a dip in the pool, unwind in the hot tub, or keep up your health in the 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pasadena Arcadia Hotel Arcadia
- Springhill Suites Arcadia
- Arcadia Springhill Suites