“Real Chinese”

Chang's Garden
Ranked #38 of 252 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Chang's Garden is the authentic thing. If you like pigs' intestines with blood meat, this is your place. (Believe me, it really is excellent.) For the less adventurous among us, try the beans with tofu sheet, or the green onion pancakes. Lots of traditional dishes for the unadventurous, lots of exotic dishes if you want to try something new. The clientele is almost all Chinese. Beer and wine; you can bring your own wine for a tiny corkage fee (if they remember to charge you).

1  Thank Mailirou

Reviewed August 11, 2009

Boring.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Our favorite Chinese restaurant. Good food, clean place, and good service.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 20, 2008

Just went there on Sat evening (10/18/08). The wait time was 20 min for a table of 5.

We had Tung Ball Pork, the meat was cook to perfection. I even ate the top part. (Not recommended due to the fatty contents, but it was so good I was willing to take it)

The simple fry shrimps was very good too. We also had the fried fish fillet in green sea weed. Everything was good, it a typical chinese hang out place.

1  Thank fun4food
Reviewed October 18, 2008

I didn't find anything I loved but it's only been one visit. I need to go back.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Chang's Garden? Share your experiences!