“delicious bbq”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #11 of 236 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: ARCADIA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT Now offering valet parking! Our convenient valet service is located just to the right of our front door. Our Woodranch Arcadia restaurant in Southern California offers great menus for adults and children alike and the convenience to order your takeout online or by phone at a specified date and time. Please check our selections for dinner or lunch: appetizers, salads, sandwiches and burgers, steaks, BBQ platters, lunch combos, seafood, sides, family value packages, kid's menu, desserts and beverages for every member of your family, office or party.
Arcadia
“delicious bbq”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You have got to get the garlic rolls, they are amazing.great catering packages and all my friends live their food!

Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Pasadena, California
“Great Ribs Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went there just to hang out and meet some old friends on weekend, so ended up we got dinner for 12 people. We couldn't make any reservation, so we just went there and waited for 45 to 60 minutes. But in the next 30 minutes the staff called us and the table is ready for 12 of us. We were enjoyed there. the food that we order came out fast and the service are very good. We went to this restaurant for couple of times already and we are really like it.

• Visited August 2013
Salinas, California
“Very good steak & ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were a party of four, coming from different directions so our meet time of 5 dragged out to 5:30 PM due to traffic. After ordering salad, rib eye & 2 orders of ribs we got down to talking since it had been 40 yrs for one of the group. The baby-back ribs were so good, a full rack was finished off as we spoke. I split a third of my rib eye with my traveling buddy who was having the salad and he remarked that it was the best rib eye that he'd had in a long time. It was such a big piece that I had enough for a very good meal the next day. We talked till 9 PM, overstaying the end of our meal by 2 hours. Even so, the staff were so attentive that I tipped another $20 just for their service for those 2 hours. Wood Ranch is located in the Westfield Santa Anita mall. It was easy to find the mall but we didn't know where Wood Ranch was located. Driving around the perimeter, we stumbled upon it. An easy locator is it's larger next-door neighbor, the Cheesecake Factory.

PS prices were surprisingly affordable with nothing over $30. I did think the selections for a steak house were scantier than I'm used to but the quality made up for it.

• Visited July 2013
Rome, Italy
“Nice BBQ restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was new to the area and was trying to find a place where to eat after a long day of work. I like BBQ so I figure to give this place a try. It was a nice surprise. I had the baby back rib. It was good, not one of the best I ever had, but good. I ended with a delicious warm chocolate cake. That was indeed spectacular. Highly recommended. All in all, I like this place. I'll come back if I'll have a chance.

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Trout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really like trout and it's hard to find in a restaurant. But Wood Ranch has it and it's fantastic! Had it grilled, with a baked potato and salad. It was so good I'm going back this weekend. Service was also excellent. Good food, good price, good service. What's not to like?

• Visited April 2013