“Very good steak & ribs”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #13 of 240 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ARCADIA RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT Now offering valet parking! Our convenient valet service is located just to the right of our front door. Our Woodranch Arcadia restaurant in Southern California offers great menus for adults and children alike and the convenience to order your takeout online or by phone at a specified date and time. Please check our selections for dinner or lunch: appetizers, salads, sandwiches and burgers, steaks, BBQ platters, lunch combos, seafood, sides, family value packages, kid's menu, desserts and beverages for every member of your family, office or party.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were a party of four, coming from different directions so our meet time of 5 dragged out to 5:30 PM due to traffic. After ordering salad, rib eye & 2 orders of ribs we got down to talking since it had been 40 yrs for one of the group. The baby-back ribs were so good, a full rack was finished off as we spoke. I split a third of my rib eye with my traveling buddy who was having the salad and he remarked that it was the best rib eye that he'd had in a long time. It was such a big piece that I had enough for a very good meal the next day. We talked till 9 PM, overstaying the end of our meal by 2 hours. Even so, the staff were so attentive that I tipped another $20 just for their service for those 2 hours. Wood Ranch is located in the Westfield Santa Anita mall. It was easy to find the mall but we didn't know where Wood Ranch was located. Driving around the perimeter, we stumbled upon it. An easy locator is it's larger next-door neighbor, the Cheesecake Factory.

PS prices were surprisingly affordable with nothing over $30. I did think the selections for a steak house were scantier than I'm used to but the quality made up for it.

There are newer reviews for Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was new to the area and was trying to find a place where to eat after a long day of work. I like BBQ so I figure to give this place a try. It was a nice surprise. I had the baby back rib. It was good, not one of the best I ever had, but good. I ended with a delicious warm chocolate cake. That was indeed spectacular. Highly recommended. All in all, I like this place. I'll come back if I'll have a chance.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really like trout and it's hard to find in a restaurant. But Wood Ranch has it and it's fantastic! Had it grilled, with a baked potato and salad. It was so good I'm going back this weekend. Service was also excellent. Good food, good price, good service. What's not to like?

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate there twice recently. First night, I had the baby back ribs. Not bad, but definitely not "fall off the bone". Second visit, ordered the "slow cooked, fall off the bone" beef rib which was allegedly so good that they used to serve it only on Thursdays but it became so popular they now offer it every night. It was so bad I had to send it back. Asked for the brisket instead and that was very fatty. If you want expensive fat, this is your place. Otherwise, steer clear.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We recently went to your establishment for the first time and had the pleasure to be served by Ben. He was on top of it. He has such confidence and strong presence. He let us know how the food is cooked, the process and that everything is delicious and boy was he right! As well as is a very handsome young man. We bothered him so much and he did everything with a smile! He is very attentive, very! We had a minor mishap occur while we were there that wasn't Ben's fault but he quickly found a resolution and very well made up for it. His demeanor is perfect for woodranch his personality suits the restaurant. When we took our left overs to go he even threw in some bread rolls, nice NICE guy! He went out of his way and we are very thank full! Good luck ben!( Sorry I always write long reviews)