“Nice place for a relaxing dinner after a long day of traveling”

Matt Dennys Alehouse
Ranked #2 of 240 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Nice place for a relaxing dinner after a long day of traveling”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We were looking for something close to our hotel (walking distance from the Embassy Suites) and found this place. The food was typical pub fare and was a good value for the price.

• Visited February 2012

Camas, Washington
“Great service, great beer on tap - worthy of a visit”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

An old friend and I stopped for a beer in the late afternoon and we decided to stay for pub grub. Good choice on our parts. Great selection of beer, prompt, attentive service and great food made for a fun three hours of catching up. One thing I noticed is that while there were TV's everywhere, they were never loud enough to be intrusive to conversation, nor were they ever distracting. I enjoyed it - my friend is a local and a regular. I wouldn't mind going here again. They even had cool, live music on the patio in the early evening.

• Visited October 2011
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“ok!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

couldn't tell if this was a restaurant from the outside, once inside it had a good atmosphere, some of the staff were nice, food was ok.

• Visited August 2011
Westchester, Illinois
“Happy hour rip-off”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The restaurant advertises happy hour 3-7 pm. I arrived at 5:30 pm, and a table meal advertised "house wine $4.50". I ordered a house Merlot, then, with my meal a house Chardonnay. When I got the bill, they charged me $7.75 for the Merlot and $6.75 for the Chardonnay. When I asked my server, he said "our house red is a Cab and the white is a Pino Grigio". He was willing to "take a couple of bucks off" my bill, but the CC was already swiped. They should specify what is included in the "happy hour" menu. They claim to be a favorite of locals. I am from out of town, and will not be back.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank zaurdmz
Los Angeles, California
“Fun Fun Fun & Good Food & Drinks”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Now this is a great place to eat and drink. Pricey but worth every penny. Great service and well-prepared unpretentious food are their hallmarks. You cannot go wrong at Matt Denny's!