“Decent Pad Thai”

Basil Thai Cooking
Ranked #19 of 240 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had the Pad Thai... everything on the menu is very reasonably priced. The food was good, but nothing really stood out. I've had better Thai. Service was friendly and competent. Strange interior design.

There are newer reviews for Basil Thai Cooking

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've enjoyed this place so much I make it a point to visit every time I am in the area. Family-run, they really make you feel at home. The decor is "industrial" but very cozy, and they're within walking distance of many of the Arcadia hotels. The food is excellent - I try something new every time and I've never been disappointed. My favorite so far has been the Prik Pow Ta Lay, or "sauteed assorted seafood (squid, mussels, shrimp) in mild chili sauce, garlic, peppers, and fresh basil leaves" according to their Facebook page. Like I said, I love the food, but what keeps me coming back are the people, who are very nice and treat you like friends.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

A small place but very busy so everyone must like their food. I ordered a Tofu salad and a chicken dish with peanut sauce. It was really good but my salad was kind of different it had a poached egg in it and when I put the fork in it the egg exploded. The dressing was a delicious peanut sauce . It is family owned a they are friendly and appreciate you being there. They also serve a house wine .The decor is different they have a cement floor and interesting shaped tables.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is very spicy and the tastes are outstanding. Some of the best around. Seafood is very fresh.

1  Thank Itravelalot2011
Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you like Thai Food, this is a good place to spice up your taste buds. Parking is a little difficult at the front. Try the parking lot in the rear. Food is great and so is the nice atmosphere.