“Yummy steaks”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Yummy steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Family enjoyed 3 wonderful steaks here, cooked just as we asked. Staff very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited July 2013

TEMPLE CITY
“Just average this time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

we ate there sat 5-11-13 was not as good as the previous 5 times . steaks, were tough,
portions were smaller than usual, maybe because it was the day before mothers day?
service and servers were very good. I HOPE THEIR FOOD IMPROVES

• Visited May 2013
Harrogate
“Visiter with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were stopping with friends in Monrovia andcame here for a meal.
The food, service and staff were very good my wife and I would recomend this restaurant to anyone. WELL DONE OUTBACK.

Pasadena, California
“This is one of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is one of my husbands favorites for years because they have Fosters, YUCK!!! but they do have great strawberry lemonade for me...:)

When we travel across country, Outback is a place we will stop if we see one as the food seems very consistent. The Outback in Branson Missouri is not one of the chain but it is just as good and we always go there,

It doesn't matter whether we have steak or a burger, it is always very good! Tonight we had the Outback Special 9 ounce and still brought some home :( thank goodness they don't mind my getting an extra plate.

They gave me a sundae for my birthday and much to my panic, it had hot chocolate on it, so he brought me some plain vanilla ice cream and my husband enjoyed the chocolate, and the ice cream was delicious;

I loved it when my husband worked nights patrolling our city because i would go there and have a blue cheese pecan chopped salad and coconut shrimp and oh what a wonderful meal it was for me. Since surgery I no longer do that even though he wouldn't mind my having that with him there.

The price is very nice and worth it. Try it you will like it. I'd love to add a website but it doesn't give that option, so will try it this way.. http://www.outback.com/restaurant/locations/ca/arcadia/arcadia/index.aspx

Sierra Madre, CA
“Try the Wombat!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were in the mood for something different, something ethnic, so we thought we might enjoy a trip "down under" to a world of Fosters' soaked Australian fare. It's much more than shrimps on the barbie, bloke! Oy!

I have to admit my hopes were high, as Aussies know their fine dining. Kangaroos are more than just tall, boxing rabbits, they're also the tasty/gamey protein in 'roo bolognese! Serve this over an Uluru of bowtie pasta and I'm in heaven! Koala sliders are always appetizing drenched in kiwi aioli. Wallaby gizzard, Tasmanian devil wings, pulled bandicoot in barbie sauce, platypus a l'orange, dingo fritters - the culinary delights go on and on. Could this Aussie import deliver as advertised?

Sorry, Dundee. Essentially, this place is a big Sizzler at double the cost. If you're wondering where to spend a pineapple ($50) and you're considering Outback, my advice would be -- walkabout.