“Great Thin Crust Pizza at a Local Pizzeria!”
Review of Omar's Pizza

Omar's Pizza
Ranked #140 of 239 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Pizza, Polish
California
“Great Thin Crust Pizza at a Local Pizzeria!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

While looking for a new pizza place in Arcadia, I found this place on the internet. It had 4.5 stars on Yelp and free delivery too! When the pizza arrived it was better than I expected. The crust was NYC thin with just the right amount of char on it and great taste to boot. I also ordered the garlic knots which were a little piece of doughy heaven, garlic and olive oil with fresh baked bread nuggets. I was so impressed, I went to eat at the place with friends. It is in a strip mall next to a Thai restaurant. It has a few tables, nothing fancy. Omar the owner was very friendly and informative about the fresh ingredients they use. They only have one size, extra large, but if you eat in they sell pizza by the slice. The only drawback is they only have canned beverages, no fountain drinks. Overall though, it is my new pizza go to place in Arcadia.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank EpcotAl

Los Angeles, California
“Authentic NY Pizza”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I'm from Queens, NY and Omar's Pizza is made just like back home. This is how pizza should be. I've tried their pasta dishes, and they're okay. Their pizza is the best in this area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sunnydays4579
“NYC Pizza in LA”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Saw this on the site in walking distance and tried it out. Excellent service with great customer service approach in small, shopping center restaurant. Tried Omar's Special of pepperoni, meatball, fresh mushroom, and fresh garlic. AWESOME! NY thin crust with excellent sauce. Folded like I was in Brooklyn. Highly recommended and I look forward to trying other types. Just one size at 18" but also sells by the slice. Go for it!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awsome pizza”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stopped in because we couldn't get in the the brewhouse across the street and it was in walking distance from the Hampton Inn. What a find. Great NY style pizza. Plus we sampled the meatball sandwich and chicken wings. Everything was excellent. Plus we had the opportunity meet and chat with Omar who is a very personable fellow.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank prezz1999
Santa Fe Springs
“Great Pizza!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'm glad my kids and I decided to stop here for dinner. We had the "Bronx special" pizza , spaghetti with chicken parmigiani, and some garlic knots. The food was great! The service was great. We are definitely coming back.

• Visited November 2013