“Awsome pizza”

Omar's Pizza
Ranked #146 of 240 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Pizza, Polish
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stopped in because we couldn't get in the the brewhouse across the street and it was in walking distance from the Hampton Inn. What a find. Great NY style pizza. Plus we sampled the meatball sandwich and chicken wings. Everything was excellent. Plus we had the opportunity meet and chat with Omar who is a very personable fellow.

1  Thank prezz1999
There are newer reviews for Omar's Pizza

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'm glad my kids and I decided to stop here for dinner. We had the "Bronx special" pizza , spaghetti with chicken parmigiani, and some garlic knots. The food was great! The service was great. We are definitely coming back.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place is great! Every time my husband and I are in the area we make a point to stop here. Just great food. Was recommended this place from the hotel we stayed at and you cant get any better.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you're looking for decor this isn't the place. If you're looking for the best New York style pizza within ten miles of here, you've found it. Decided to give them a try a few days ago, and I'm glad I did. Crust is excellent, toppings are generous and the staff is friendly. Originally being from New York, I am a little particular about my Pizza. These guys are the first in the area to get it right when it comes to NY Style.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

You will not get a better pizza at a better value anywhere around. The service is too notch and the pizza is absolutely the best I have had - Omar the owner works it daily and puts his heart and passion into the business. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank AK-reviewer