“Very good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Upland, California
“Very good!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Domenicos has great, Americanized-Italian food, the kind my boys love. If you want more authentic, head to Buca De Beppo. At Domenicos we love the pizza, especially with the finely chopped olives.

“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I now have a new favorite restaurant!
The food was great, the staff was friendly and the owner even came over and greeted us. We stayed after dinner and hung out in the bar area, big and lots of entertainment!
I will go back again and again!

• Visited July 2011
Arcadia, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TERRIBLE SERVICE AND OWNER”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

This place is so disgusting i don't know where to start. I like all the other Domenico's but this owner is driving this one into the ground. If you walk into the men's bathroom you'll immediately notice the filth of the bathroom starting with the roll of cheap brown paper towels they leave on the counter (I am sure this is a health violation). The one blonde woman bartender has NO customer service skills. The paint is chipping away. The juke box never works. I actually lost $2.00 worth of quarters because it was not working. When i asked for my quarters back, the bartender said that there's nothing they can do because it is not their machine! I loathe this place even more because it is Domenico's and I know that the other ones in Pasadena and Monrovia due a fine job but until there is new management in there, stay away!

1 Thank JDUNNY
San Dimas, California
“Abominable Service”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

Attended the meeting of an organization in Domenico's small private dining room, along with 17 other members and spouses. The organization had been promised ordering from the menu and individual separate checks. The waitress refused to provide individual checks, promising to tell each of us what we owed. The owner/manager gave the excuse that a single check would ensure better service with everyone being served at one time. Instead we were served over a period of one hour and 15 minutes. I ordered only a Roast Beef Hogie sandwich priced at $8.20. But the waitress divided the tax and mandatory tip by eighteen. I paid an outrageous tax and tip, subsidizing the taxes and tips of those who ate and drank more. The service was abominable. Not only was I overcharged, the Roast Beef Hoagie I ordered was cold by the time the waitress served me (about one hour after I ordered it). I also did not appreciate seeing a tattoo on the waitress's arm. She should wear long sleeves while working. This restaurant is not recommended.

1 Thank UnsatisfiedDiner