“Country wide a great place to stop.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #19 of 236 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Pasadena, California
“Country wide a great place to stop.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had lunch here with one of my husbands secretaries today,

Olive Garden is one of the places we will stop at as we travel across the country as almost always the food is good. In fact the only one that has not been as good, is the one in Reno/Sparks Nevada.

We had the soup and salad lunch and Kyle took excellent care of us. We both had the Minestrone and as usual it was very good, the salad was normal, but since I love olives Kyle made sure we weren't cheated on them.

For the soup and salad lunch you can have a variety of soups and as much salad as you want, with fresh bread-sticks.

I have had a number of dishes here and never had a bad dish, and almost always have had great service.

And no I wouldn't say it was all that romantic, but it is a very nice pleasant place to visit and eat.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Plainfield, Illinois
“Good salad, service not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have eaten here a few times and have never had good service. This last time I had to wait 6 minitues after being seated for anyone to come by and get our drinks ordered and thats after i got the manager involved.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Itravelalot2011
“Never again!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Couldn't even get seated at 9:30 at night for dinner with an empty lobby and a very rude hostess. Made us wait 20 minutes and I had enough and told the hostess to scratch our name and he just looked at me with a blank stare very rudely and didn't even apologize. When we walked out we looked through the window and there were clearly many tables empty and very few guests dining. We went next door to chilis and got seated immediately. Olive Garden you just lost a customer and I am going to share this with everyone on Facebook and at work!

California Hot Springs, California
“It is what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The were very busy due to the breeders cup that weekend. We were a table of four and we got in within the estimate time they gave us ( that was great!). Salad and bread sticks were perfect. Gave us a sample of wine which was ok, but one on our group thought it was good enough to order. Waiter Antonio was great - we were celebrating a birthday and he even brought a treat ! One plate was incorrect, but the replacement came fast. I would go back : )

El Monte, California, United States
“Family Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

My step father and sister and i and my nephew all went out to eat. it was child friendly and great service above and beyond their call of duty it was a night to remember i had been sick and i didn't know what to eat the waiter suggested their soup and it was fantastic! i loved it and felt much better after eating there. The atmosphere was wonderful.

Visited September 2012