“I eat here every time I'm in Arcadia.”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #5 of 242 Restaurants in Arcadia
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I eat here every time I'm in Arcadia. They have a great menu. Great Pizza. Very good beer selection. You can take a family or a big business meeting and they can handle it. Any time I have had the slightest issue the manager shows up and fixes it promptly. Great Service and food.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been to many BJ's and this one has the same taste as others.
This was next to my hotel so had it many times.
Good mexican food to try out.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We usually have a party of 8 plus and our servers always have their hands full. Service is attentive to our needy hunger requests that usually includes 3 children. A large menu that offers you many choices. Very affordable and delicious. Large restaurant & bar, so your wait may be short lived. None at home in Hawaii-ne'i UGH!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

$19.99 special, pizza, soup or salad for two, and a Pizooki was good. Service was excellent at this late hour.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Was in LA for business but staying in Arcadia. BJ's has a great Happy Hour menu both food and drinks. Went two nights in a row and the waitress remembered us from the night before. She remembered our drink order and asked if we having the same. Will definitely return if I'm back in the area.