“Very consistent..”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Calgary, Canada
“Very consistent..”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times before and it has consistently been a good experience. The hotel was recommended to us by a client that also stays at the hotel every second week. Her recommendation was what has us stay there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. One of the nice things about returning to a favorite hotel is you know what to expect. I am glad we provide consistently good service to you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Federal Way, WA, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Easy access and free parking. Staff was very helpful checking me into my room early. Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Recommend the hotel breakfast. For the price of the room what more can you ask for?

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks Mark! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff has been with us a long time and works hard to provide a clean and comfortable stay for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I got to say that this hotel had the best breakfast for me. I like that they have a chef to cook an excellent omelet and butter milk pancakes. The rooms were a clean and comfortable but I wish the bathrooms were a bit bigger.

I have one complaint and that the bed which is suppose to be adjustable for firmness did not perform as advertised. I like a softer bed and could not get to be that after setting it to the lowest setting. Needless to say my shoulder was sore in the morning. Good thing the breakfast was good!

Room Tip: Make sure the beds actually adjust.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
I really appreciate your honest review regarding your recent stay with us. A freshly cooked to order breakfast is always the best, whether you have eggs, french toast or pancakes. They are yummy! I am sorry that the bed was not to your liking. The special Hilton Garden Inn bed is designed to allow personal control of firmness or softness, as everyone likes it differently. Perhaps this bed wasn't functioning correctly? I will certainly have it checked. Thanks again for staying with us.
Modesto, United States
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We spent one night at the Hilton Garden Inn in Arcadia. The room was clean and well appointed and the beds were very comfortable. Each room had a small refrigerator and coffee maker, free internet, and windows that open slightly to allow fresh air into the room. We'd definitely stay there again if we pass through this area again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Santa Barbara, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed overnight with our high school basketball team. The staff was very accommodating, they even provided a separate room for our team breakfast and meeting. We will stay there again the next time we are in the area. Overall it was a great experience, thanks!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

McDonough, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here several times now and I like this hotel. Walking distance to several nice eateries and a clean quiet room. Ask to stay away from the hiway side of the hotel as it is much more quiet. They have a nice, albeit not free, breakfast that is well worth the $12 bucks you pay for it. Nice pool, workout facility where everything actually works, and a very engaging staff that caters to their clients. This hotel is in the midst of several other competing properties and they excel in my ooinion, I've stayed at them all so I know....

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Great, new affordable hotel set in quiet hotel campus off of Huntington Ave. Many food options within walking distance of hotel.

Close to Pasadena for UCLA games at Rose Bowl. Park at Parsons Center in downtown Pasedena ($15) and take the free shuttle.

If you want to get into downtown LA and avoid freeways, drive few miles to Sierra Madre Villa Gold Line Metro Station and take light rail into downtown for events at Coliseum or Staples Center. 1 hour to Coliseum. 45 minutes to Staples. LA Metro light is terrifically efficient and inexpensive.

Highly recommended. Would stay there again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Peter H,

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel as a great lodging option in the Pasadena-Arcadia-Monrovia areas. As you mentioned, we are centrally located to most of the LA attractions, and businesses. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay, and look forward to see you again soon.

Cordially,

Juan Navarro-Sigala
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!