“Nice Hilton stay in Arcadia”

Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had a pleasant four night stay in Arcadia. This is a relatively new hotel and centrally located to restaurants, Santa Anita, the mall, and many of our favorite non-chain restaurants. For the price (<$100) and location, this is hard to beat in the area. We stayed over Christmas and the lobby had a lovely real Christmas tree that smelled wonderful and was nice to sit nearby with coffee.

The room was good sized with mini-frig, microwave and 4cup coffee pot. A desk with modern chair and another chair with an ottoman made it very comfortable. Also nice lighting and a good sized bathroom. We brought an air mattress for our little ones and it worked out just fine.

The housekeeping was adequate. Not a wow, but fine, and I would agree with other reviewers that all the linens felt nice and clean. We had plenty of pillows and extra blankets and certainly felt that if we needed anything, it was available and no trouble.

The bed, for my taste was too firm. Just a little bit of memory foam would go a long way to make it a good night's sleep as well as heavier weight coverlets. The bed was so flat in fact, that one night I rolled all the way over to my husband's side. He must have been hanging on to the edge!

We did find the staff to be helpful and accommodating. One evening, the gentleman at the front desk took several pictures of us in front of the tree and fireplace. And, when I called today to see if my 6 yr old's tote bag from New Zealand was left in our room after we checked out, they easily located it and we made arrangements to have it picked up. Overall, I would strongly consider this hotel for a future stay when visiting family in the area.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms look directly into the parking lot. Choose a higher floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 14Surprise
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear 14Surprise,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

With frequent work projects in Irwindale, this hotel is a great location, only a few short miles away. The staff is friendly, and the property is clean and new. The business center is also great, and the pantry is convenient for a late night snack. I will continue to stay in the convenient and well priced property. Rooms also have a fridge and microwave.

Room Tip: King room was spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ckckckckckck

Dear ckckckckckck,

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate very much that you are sharing your recent stay experience at our hotel. Our guests' satisfaction is our #1 goal.
We look forward to having an opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to the Irwindale/Arcadia area.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I want to start by thanking the GM Juan. I found this hotel due to a price line bid. We had our dog with us but no dogs are allowed or smoking on property. Juan cheerfully canceled my reservation. The next trip down I came for medical reasons and without my dog. I did not have a reservation,but Juan and his staff found a handicapped accessible room for me at a special rate due to my trip being for Dr appt at City of Hope.

The rooms are large and have king or dbl queens. They are very clean and smell wonderful! They have very clean bathrooms and they are spacious (I am not sure about non wheelchair rooms). They have a microwave and a cold fridge, with small coffee maker.

This area is close to shopping and restaurants and downtown Pasadena is short drive away.

But I must come back to the GM and his staff! Juan, Dan, and Thomas and the many others that run the hotel do a great job. I have traveled a lot and stayed in many 3 & 4 star hotels and this hotel is excellent. BTW the breakfast bar is very good too!

Stayed: November 2012
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Katherine S,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! And thank you very much for mentioning the names of our staff members that assisted you during your stay, I have shared your kind comments with our staff during our daily huddle trainings.
Our guests' satisfaction is our #1 goal.
We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the Arcadia area.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

There are several places to stay in the Arcadia area. I have stayed at 5 of them. For the cost this has the best service. The pool is nice and the fitness center has weights, which is rare. I go to the 24 fitness because it is one block away. You can easily walk to all of the Arcadia restaurants as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Chet M,
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad you were satisfied with the amenities, service, and cleanliness of our hotel. We take pride in our hotel as we strive to exceed all of our guests' expectations.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My stay in Arcadia was a result of a very long business experience. The staff is amazing and the breakfast is outstanding. I was provided everything I needed along with a huge welcome when I would return. The rooms are clean and the pool area is an oasis at the end of a long day. Definite recommend!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Tinkwannabe,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is thru direct feedback like yours that we are able to improve and better our product and services offered to our guests. I have shared your comments and feedback with our staff, as we use all feedback in our daily huddle trainings.
Look forward toserve you next time you are in this area,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here for my high school reunion - the staff here are so friendly and helpful! Many restaurants nearby and convenient to all local attractions. Nice pool, ice water always available and large towels. Will stay here again!

Stayed: September 2012
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear MNDEB33,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you again next time you visit the Arcadia area,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here Labor Day weekend while dropping our daugther off to Azusa Pacific Unv. It was nice to go back to very quiet,clean, and comfort room after a long day of moving a college student in. Breakfast was very good and worth the cost. Cooked 12.95 and continental 7.95.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Juan N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

THANK YOU very much for sharing your recent experience at our hotel during this past holiday weekend. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, as well as the cleanliness of our property, I have shared your comments with our staff, as they are the ones that make this possible and it is always rewarding for them to hear that their work does not go unnoticed.
Thank you again, and hope to see you next time you visit your daughter that is attending APU. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Juan Navarro-Sigala

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!