“Feed the peacocks”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Feed the peacocks”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Beautiful place. If you remember to tv show fantisy Island this is the placed they used for the exterior shots. they have peacocks roaming free that you can feed. it's fun to just go and walk around

Visited October 2012

Long Beach, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“really beautiful and relaxing”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

great place, wonderfully relaxing, a way to get away, see different plants, great education for everyone.

Hollister
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Just beautiful”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

What a beautiful and restful place in the middle of the crowds and craziness of greater Los Angeles. My family and I spent 3 or 4 hours wandering around and I could have spent another 3 or 4! We were greated immediately by gorgeous peacocks strolling the grounds and enjoyed great views of the surrounding mountains. Most arboretums I've been to seem to specialize in local plantings but in Arcadia, we saw Australian desert-like foliage and also beautiful tropical foliage near one of the lakes. There was so much more to see that I'll definitely be back on a future visit. My camera and I loved it.

Visited November 2012
Pasadena, CA
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Such an Amazingly Beautiful Serene....”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I love the freedom you feel when you walk into this oasis in the middle of Arcadia. You forget you're right next to the Mall and South of a very busy 210 Freeway. You can stand in the middle of any garden and just feel at peace. A Great walking trail around the park, the Queen Anne's Cottage so beautifully maintained. So much history to be seen. It's a GEM. Their annual Flower show in Spring is a must visit as well. I love this place!

Visited October 2012
El Monte, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Arboretum”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I love taking my clients here for photography shoots and the walking is great exercise I would recommend this place to anyone!

Visited September 2012