“really beautiful and relaxing”

Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Arcadia
Reviewed December 20, 2012

great place, wonderfully relaxing, a way to get away, see different plants, great education for everyone.

There are newer reviews for Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden

Reviewed November 18, 2012

What a beautiful and restful place in the middle of the crowds and craziness of greater Los Angeles. My family and I spent 3 or 4 hours wandering around and I could have spent another 3 or 4! We were greated immediately by gorgeous peacocks strolling the grounds and enjoyed great views of the surrounding mountains. Most arboretums I've been to seem to specialize in local plantings but in Arcadia, we saw Australian desert-like foliage and also beautiful tropical foliage near one of the lakes. There was so much more to see that I'll definitely be back on a future visit. My camera and I loved it.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I love the freedom you feel when you walk into this oasis in the middle of Arcadia. You forget you're right next to the Mall and South of a very busy 210 Freeway. You can stand in the middle of any garden and just feel at peace. A Great walking trail around the park, the Queen Anne's Cottage so beautifully maintained. So much history to be seen. It's a GEM. Their annual Flower show in Spring is a must visit as well. I love this place!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I love taking my clients here for photography shoots and the walking is great exercise I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This location provides the visitor with data to help with your own garden. Wedding and meeting events can be held here. This is the former home of Elias Jackson "Lucky" Baldwin (April 3, 1828 – March 1, 1909).