“Rude!”

Ranked #48 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Brentwood
“Rude!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Rudest service ever! I ordered a latte with half and half and it appeared that we were asking them to break company policy to use half and Half. The girl making the drink proceeded to talk to another barista about my order calling acting as it was gross! At one point I asked if there was a problem with my order!

rocklin
“Mediocre coffee and rude staff”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Forget this place, the girls behind the counter were rude and the coffee isn't anything to rave about.

Visited June 2014
So-So Cal
“Decent light breakfast - nothing fancy”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Decent breakfast sandwich, wraps and good, strong, hot coffee. Reasonably priced. Sunday mornings are a farmer's market in the courtyard, and the experience is delightful. I can recommend Full of Beans in good conscience.

Visited August 2013
California
“Not a bad place to run in and grab breakfast”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A short walk from Seascape Resort where you can grab a quick coffee/tea/blended coffee drink. They also carry pastries, breakfast burritos, yogurt parfaits, etc. I do not believe my burrito was made fresh; probably made the night before and nuked, but it was OK. My mother in law complained that the potatoes in her burrito were not thoughly cooked, but mine were not a problem. Definitely not inexpensive, but not too bad if you do not want to cook at the condo. I have read many complaints about the staff, but the young ladies that helped us were OK. Nothing to rave about, but they got the job done politely and efficiently.

• Visited March 2013
Elk Grove, California
“Poor food and service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went to Full of Beans for a quick breakfast. The food was poor and the service was not the best. One of the employees was rather rude and looked annoyed when my daughter spilled her drink. However, one of the other employees there was very nice and I loved that she asked if the hot chocolate was for a child so she could make it cooler. It was a nice convenient stop for some quick grab and go items, but I was put off by the poor breakfast quality and the rude employee.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Full of Beans? Share your experiences!