“Best Pizza in the Little Town of Aptos!”

Village Host Pizza & Grill
Ranked #46 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 25, 2012

After researching online, decided to try this place. It was within walking distance of the Seascape Resort, about a block from the ocean. They have an extensive list of ingredients, so we customized one and got a Pepperoni for the younger kids. They have four sizes: mini, small, medium and large, and I was afraid the large may not be big enough for 5 people. The use high quality ingredients and don't skimp on them, so we had plenty and even had a couple pieces left over. We started with pesto as our sauce choice then added chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, fresh tomatoes, garlic and would have included broccoli if I would have remembered! Drinks were ordered at the bar and were very reasonable.

There were a few TVs mounted around, but didn't really notice because they were tuned low and didn't interrupt our conversation. We had a party of 6 and had no problem finding a table since there is ample dining. There was an arcade area too.

The best part was the leftovers the next day. Only a good pizza place with quality ingredients can make a pizza that would taste just as good reheated the next day. The crust was crisp-chewy, not too thin or thick and held up well as leftovers.

There are newer reviews for Village Host Pizza & Grill

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Their pizza is really good, however I don't know if I ate too much or something, after the lunch I had bad stomach... not sure if this was related to the pizza though.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

The staff is friendly and the pizza is very good.My family lives in Aptos and goes quite often.We go every time we visit them.It's a must do.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We had a gift certificate for this restaurant and used it over the NYE holiday. Being a pizza lover, I thought it was good, not greasy. You definitely have to search this place out as it is a little out of the way, but I think that's what makes it fun! Saw a nice salad bar but didn't get any. Would eat here again.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have been going to Village Host for years and years and it is still one of my favorite places. They have one of the best salad bars in the County - salami and artichoke hearts - along with all the normal stuff. It alone is worth the visit. I love their pizza especially the pesto but my favorite is the teriyaki chicken sandwich with jack cheese. Delicious!!! The staff is so nice and it is definitely a hangout for locals. Very kid friendly!!! Reasonably priced with great food! Hard to find a place like this. Have a fun day at the beach and then stop by here for a meal.