“very yummy”

Village Host Pizza & Grill
Ranked #41 of 74 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Their pizza is really good, however I don't know if I ate too much or something, after the lunch I had bad stomach... not sure if this was related to the pizza though.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

The staff is friendly and the pizza is very good.My family lives in Aptos and goes quite often.We go every time we visit them.It's a must do.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We had a gift certificate for this restaurant and used it over the NYE holiday. Being a pizza lover, I thought it was good, not greasy. You definitely have to search this place out as it is a little out of the way, but I think that's what makes it fun! Saw a nice salad bar but didn't get any. Would eat here again.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have been going to Village Host for years and years and it is still one of my favorite places. They have one of the best salad bars in the County - salami and artichoke hearts - along with all the normal stuff. It alone is worth the visit. I love their pizza especially the pesto but my favorite is the teriyaki chicken sandwich with jack cheese. Delicious!!! The staff is so nice and it is definitely a hangout for locals. Very kid friendly!!! Reasonably priced with great food! Hard to find a place like this. Have a fun day at the beach and then stop by here for a meal.

Been to Village Host Pizza & Grill? Share your experiences!