“Chicken Sandwich Please”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Aptos Burger Company
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I love the chicken Sandwich here! I used to work done the street and always went here as a go to spot for lunch.. I always had the chicken sandwich and it was always good and consistent!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We go there all the time for good burgers and great salads. I will miss it if it is removed when they do the big Safeway remodel.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

talk about a hole in the wall! I was dismayed, waiting for my sandwich, thinking it was small, dirty, they were RUDE and did not speak much english, but boy, oh, boy, was the food ever GOOD! Worth every greasy delicious bite.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

They have great meat and sandwiches, but I[m vegetarian and they have very good salads--one I like has black beans.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Cash only (ATM on site) will snag you everything from burgers (regular and turkey and veggie) to cheesesteaks, chicken sandwiches, fresh fries, salads, fried fish and calamari. SUPER nice staff. Tiny location, but well worth it to find it and enjoy.