All reviewskoi pondsanta cruzsea cliffstate beachseacliff beachwestern hotelsbest westernshot tubpool viewnice poolfree breakfast ison site restaurantgreat place to stayclean roomsvery nice hotelshort driveyogurt
Reviewed March 18, 2009

This place is awesome, the beds are super comfy, the room is super clean, location is really good. and we loved it. unfortunately, I didnt have my bathing suit, so we didnt go in the swimming pool. oh well.

we had room service to our room and absolutely loved the fries and the molten chocolate cake.
the breakfast buffett was really good, and the rates were pretty good actually. I cant wait to go back to this place again.

the only sad thing is that we drove here thinking we could 'bike' around town, but it was super cold and werent able to. but the weekend was a nice experience.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VeNuSeena
Reviewed January 19, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel before and some things changed for the better! Only a few negatives...soft pillows that you can't use to sit up in bed..light sensors on the bedside light controlled from a wall so you have to reset it by getting up! But the room was clean, very spacious, with desk, chairs, fridge, tv, great shower and bath stuff, wonderful breakfast the next morning in their restaurant. We didn't use the pool and jacuzzi this time but they are gorgeous and pretty big. The grounds are beautiful and tucked away near the freeway but without freeway noise. Nearby is a theater, shopping center, and best of all, Niscene Marks forest!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank KOSacramento
Reviewed November 25, 2008

My daughter, two granddaughters and myself stayed at the Best Western Seacliff Inn for 3 nights while visiting my son who recently moved to Apots. We loved the hotel. It was clean and well maintained as were the grounds. The kids loved the fish pond and the pool. The breakfast buffet was nice. We will stay there again on our next visit. The only problem we had was the lack of an elevator or ramp in our building which made it difficult to transport luggage to the second floor by the stairs. This could be a big problem for people who are handicapped.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank jryan22
Reviewed October 19, 2008

I really liked the hotel. It is great for familes and business travelers. The full hot breakfast and the pool and spa is great. Rooms are nice. The bad part is that they advertised free internet and when i got there they only had it in certain buildings.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 25,478
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I would never stay at this hotel again really rude staff and they stole 250.00 from us. When we used our card and they wont give it back. Never stay there.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank RoderickVacaville