I stayed at this hotel during my honeymoon trip over 20 years. Didn't realize it was the same place until I arrived. The value is very good! I'm a big hot tub user, so having the hot tub available is a must. Breakfast was free, so its hard to complain. However, a week of the same thing was a little disappointing. The mattress was excellent! Better then my mattress at home. It's close to Santa Cruz, Soquel, and Capitola. Very easy and quick to navigate to all. This was a good place to stay for business, but also not bad for vacation either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of northern California's beaches and lush natural landscape from the comfort of this luxurious Aptos hotel near the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk! Located just minutes from Seacliff Beach, this charming Aptos hotel offers easy access to the area's many attractions. The famed Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is just a short drive away, as is exciting whale watching, kayaking, sailing and more. Outdoor lovers delight in hiking through the majestic redwoods and other local flora at the nearby Wilder Ranch, Henry Cowell, and Nisene Marks State Parks. Go back in time on the historic Roaring Camp Railroads, sample some of California's finest wines at Santa Cruz wineries or get a glimpse of life under the sea at the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, less than an hour away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Seacliff Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seacliff Hotel Aptos
- Best Western Seacliff Hotel
- Best Western Aptos
- Aptos Best Western