We spent only one night at the hotel, but would have happily stayed longer if we could. The hotel has a central pool area with hot tub which became the highlight of our stay. Room service did great business bringing meals and drinks to the tables around the pool.
The room exceeded the usual Best Western standards in cleanliness, comfort and amenities.
A full cooked breakfast was included in the room rate and was served, buffet-style, in the hotel's large restaurant/lounge. We enjoyed that immensely.
Combined with the hotel's location close to beaches and Santa Cruz, we found everything to be perfect about this hotel. We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of northern California's beaches and lush natural landscape from the comfort of this luxurious Aptos hotel near the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk! Located just minutes from Seacliff Beach, this charming Aptos hotel offers easy access to the area's many attractions. The famed Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is just a short drive away, as is exciting whale watching, kayaking, sailing and more. Outdoor lovers delight in hiking through the majestic redwoods and other local flora at the nearby Wilder Ranch, Henry Cowell, and Nisene Marks State Parks. Go back in time on the historic Roaring Camp Railroads, sample some of California's finest wines at Santa Cruz wineries or get a glimpse of life under the sea at the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, less than an hour away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Seacliff Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seacliff Hotel Aptos
- Best Western Seacliff Hotel
- Best Western Aptos
- Aptos Best Western