“Cozy little spot”
Review of Cafe Sparrow

Cafe Sparrow
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Sparrow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We decided to give this place a try with 2 young kids in tow. It's definitely more of a ladies lunch out kind of a place, but our family enjoyed it. The food was delicious. I remember it being on the pricey side though... so it was a splurge for us.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Food was tasty and well prepared. The ability to buy a half glass of wine allows pretty risk-free opportunity to try something new. The decor is pretty without being overly feminine.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Cafe Sparrow has a charming, relaxed country style and is comfortable, especially in the lower room, as the front room has rather close seating. Excellent varied menu and wine list, reliably good food, friendly, attentive service. Always satisfying. Prices are moderate.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This place was recommended to us by a fellow guest at Capitola's Monarch Cove Inn. I reserved a table for two at 7 PM on a Sunday. Dinner was delightful. Very charming restaurant with a French country feel. Our server, August was helpful and attentive and although I found the reduction on my venison a tad sweet for my liking, overall, I was really happy with my experience.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Superb filet risotto, great service, super waitress with a good knowledge of the menu and wines. Found it through other reviews. Ty