“Consitently good”
Review of Cafe Sparrow

Cafe Sparrow
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Sparrow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Consitently good”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The menu choices are excellent and well prepared. The one thing that is somewhat distracting is the noise level at dinner time. The din makes it difficult to carry on a conversation. Otherwise, the service is great and food great.

My wife and I will certainly be going back.

• Visited August 2012

Sacramento
“Sunday Brunch is the BEST!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have only been to this restaurant for Sunday brunch but their special stuffed french toast is amazing (only offered during Sunday brunch). Their corned beef and hash is also quite tasty. I have never had a bad meal here. The interior is cottage chic but the service is usually friendly and relaxed. The prices are a little higher than normal but, in my opinion, worth it. I always make sure to stay through Sunday morning when I visit my friend just so my friend and I can stop here before I leave.

• Visited July 2012
Aptos, California
“Outstanding! Probably the best in the county...”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I brought some old neighbors to Cafe Sparrow. After living in the Santa Cruz mountains for 40 years they had never been here! It was such a delightful experience that they want to come back every month!!

We all enjoyed the "prix fixe" Chicken Picata, along with a bottle of Sarah's Vineyards Pinot Noir. The chicken was cooked to perfection, smothered in firm mushrooms and capers with a tasty brown sauce. It was served with white rice and fresh beets and squash puree'. We all started with the Sparrow Caesar and finished with Cafe Sparrows wonderful Bread Pudding.

Cafe Sparrow has been a family treat for almost thirty years and it has maintained itself as the standard our county's restaurants should all hope to achieve.

• Visited August 2012
Monterey, California, United States
“ALittleCafe On the Outskirts of Ttown.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food is quite pricey and the the selection is limited. However the surrounding town beckons one back to the early days of california. a pleasant drive to this place.

Visited March 2012
Pleasant Hill, California, United States
“This is a gem!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just had a great dinner. The chef came out and prepared a special vegan starter and entree for me. Everyone's meal was excellent. Lovely decor,welcoming staff, great food. This was my second visit and I will be back again.