“Awesome lunch”
Review of Nicks Pizza

Nicks Pizza
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Not only was the pizza super yummy, the service was great. They took our group of four and put us in the banquet area and turned the TV to a channel we wanted. So we got updated while having a wonderful lunch. The lunch buffet looked really good - would try that the next time.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

From the moment you enter "Nick's" you are usually welcomed by Nick himself. I love his pizza!I know of others who have enjoyed all of the Italian fare.Me I love pepperoni pizza with loads of cheese and I top it off with a fresh dinner salad! Come and enjoy this venue, you will be back for more!.

Been to Nicks Pizza? Share your experiences!