“Great Eats, Wonderful Setting”

Mollies Kountry Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American
Description: Since 1990, Mollies Kountry Kitchen has been an Apple Valley hotspot for High Desert home cooking. From an award winning menu to famous Cinnamon Rolls , the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you. Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Mollie's Kountry Kitchen!
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We ate brunch here. My eggs were done to perfection. The hash browns were very tasty. I tried the pumpkin bread, which was yummy. My husband had the small ham steak, which was huge, along with eggs, hash browns, and toast and jelly. He asked for real butter. The ham steak was great. Everyone in our party ordered different dishes and enjoyed their meals. We had a lot of fun with our waitress. I'd definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I love the fresh fruit that you can get with your breakfast. They have biscuits and gravy that are delicious and fresh. Also fresh squeezed orange juice as well as many other juices. My favorite breakfast is eggs and corned beef hash (cooked with a crunchy crust on them) .The staff is friendly and the service is great. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

However some of it comes from a can..and the old Mollies was homemade from scratch..still a good stop

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Mollie’s Kountry Kitchen, 21851 CA-18, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Mollie’s is located on Highway CA-18, a main thoroughfare cutting through Apple Valley, CA. It’s a typical small-town family restaurant with a small covered wagon with their name on it as its street signage. Cute! Inside the restaurant was a small-town feeling with booth and table seating. You can tell this restaurant has been there for many years. It has that family-owned feeling. In fact, when my wife ordered her meal with potato salad the server offered “it was her favorite and the owner made the potato salad at home themselves”… enough said, right!

As a whole the restaurant was in a good state of repair but some housekeeping issues needed a little help with things stuck under booths that probably shouldn’t have been there. The real test though is how the food was - well I had the chicken burger with soup. The beef vegetable soup was home-made and tasty… no Campbell’s soup here. The chicken was a little on the smaller side but you know, it was enough and, really, all you need. By contrast, my wife’s turkey croissant was stacked with turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato. I tried it and it was delicious! The potato salad too!

So, if you’re looking for that quaint, homey, small-town styled restaurant when you’re in Apple Valley, CA then give Mollie’s a go. We’re glad we did.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Davidb1057
Reviewed January 19, 2017

The food's not bad but it used to be better. The chicken fried steak used to be good but lately it's very salty. I'm also disappointed that they got rid of the "out of this world" carrot cake! I do have to say they have good soups and the french toast cinnamon rolls are great. I also feel that some of the menu is overpriced. The service is almost always excellent!

Date of visit: December 2016