“very disappointing”
Review of Ramada Antioch

Ramada Antioch
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Antioch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Daly City
Reviewed May 5, 2013

There are roaches in the bathroom. Rooms are filled with the smell of smoke. Breakfast area looks like someone's tool shed. Elevator smells like urine. That's what I get for picking a hotel based on price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We by all means are not picky people. This was unacceptable to say the least. Unfortunately we stayed there for 5 days, as we were visiting family in the area. We did not want to spend a lot of money on a hotel room, since we weren't going to be staying there much anyways. Not familiar with the area I settled on this one after reading some other reviews. The over all room was just dirty, beds were lumpy, chairs broken, lamp broken etc. Unfortunately or fortunately on the day we were leaving we learned some disturbing news about the beds. When we pulled back the sheets, there were large dried maroon areas on both beds. We are telling ourselves someone spilled a couple of two liters of cherry coke on them. Hoping it wasn't blood. We also learned from a law enforcement family member, as well as others, that this hotel is known as the "red light hotel". Other disturbing news that we were educated on, was that this is an extremely UNSAFE area. If you drive behind immediately behind the hotel you are in gangville. The gas stations all have bullet proof glass in between customers and cashiers. If you search the local crime reports you can see for yourself how unsafe this area is. I wish I had done this before booking reservations. Looking back on it, I can not believe I put myself and family in the middle of that area. We had already paid for the hotel and were on a tight budget, or we would have switched. We just stayed away as much as we could, and quickly got in and out of the room. I can't believe that such a large hotel chain as Ramada would allow one of their hotels to run this way!! NEVER AGAIN!! If only I could figure out how to upload pics, you could see the proof for yourself.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Antioch hotels

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Horrible hotel to stay the lights to everything but the tv and bathroom did not work, the bathroom had hair on the floor, walls in the room were discolored and looked moldy, the service people were nice to me tho, at 11pm at night I was woken up by two bed bugs crawling ob my face I posted the pic in the picture area

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Days Inn & Suites Antioch
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Best Western Brentwood Inn
Best Western Brentwood Inn
#2 of 3 in Brentwood

Been to Ramada Antioch? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Antioch

Property: Ramada Antioch
Address: 2436 Mahogany Way, I-4 & Somersville Rd/Auto Ctr, Antioch, CA 94509-2966
Location: United States > California > Antioch
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Antioch
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Antioch 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Antioch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn - Antioch Hotel Antioch