“great stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Antioch
Phoenix, Arizona
“great stay”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Enjoyed my stay wonderful service and beautiful rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Arlington, VA
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had an overall good stay. The room was great and the staff was very friendly!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I always stay at the Ramada Inn because they never fail to provide quality service. The management has always provided me with everything that I have asked for. As far as the staff I have never been disappointed they take care of my needs keep my room clean. I would not hesitate to recommend the Ramada inn to any of my friends or relatives. I'm in that part of my life where I can afford to travel several times a month and I know where I'm going to spend my time when I travel the Ramada Inn. I would like to thank the management and the staff for taking very good care of me and my guest.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Melissa L
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Everything is so clean and comfortable, the bathroom had extra towels. The breakfast was also delicious.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Haley P
Southern CA
Reviewed March 9, 2012

horrible, bad, run down, so many cockroaches and horrible service. the manager is rude and every one else in the building. there is no one htat is nice

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Antioch hotels

Irvine, California
Reviewed January 4, 2012

ROACHES, RUDE, & RUN-DOWN. These people are crooks! The Ramada as a corporation should be ashamed to let a place of such low standards bear it's name. The Manager BETH is rude..and so are the owners. Thisplace needs to be shut down immediately and FOR GOOD.

Room Tip: Try another hotel all together. DO NOT stay here.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 25, 2011

My wife and I checked into this hotel for 4 nights but had to cancelled the reservation after the first night and moved into another Ramada in San Francisco. The staff seems averagely professional but the facilities are nothing to write home about--no pen to write, no body lotion, the heating system and the coffee maker were not functional. Three of my friends that checked into the hotel that same night relocated to other nearby hotels. Yet, the price is not cheaper than other better hotels around. They need to fix things there.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Days Inn & Suites Antioch
Best Western Brentwood Inn
Best Western Brentwood Inn
#2 of 3 in Brentwood
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Been to Ramada Antioch? Share your experiences!