“DAys Inn Antioc” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Antioch

You added Days Inn & Suites Antioch to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Antioch
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 Auto Center Drive, Antioch, CA 94509 (Formerly Stone Villa Inn Antioch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Antioch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hayward
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at the lovely Days Inn Antioch on Fri. 4/12/13. We checked into a "queen" room and found it to be quite small but nice. Later that evening, our air conditioner stopped working and our room started to get too warm for us. We called the front desk and were immediately helped by a staff member. We were told there wasn't anything he could do at that point but offered us a different room. We gathered up our belongings and were moved to a much larger room, which was nice. The staff from Front Desk, to the Owner (I believe he was the owner whom I had asked for dining options),housekeeping, maintenance etc.were all extremely nice and friendly and helpful. We would definatley stay there again when visiting Antioch. Also, I left my phone charger there and was told it would be mailed to me, if I send the envelope/postage. Thanks you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Each month my husband, myself and my sister travel to Antioch to visit my Dad who is in a memory care facility. It is a great comfort to us all to know that when we arrive at Days Inn, we are welcomed and greeted by Cesar and Marie Chacon. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Due to the length of our stay, we enjoy having a microwave and fridge in our room.
The beds are comfortable and I'm always happy to be able to control the room temp.
Great location for many resturants, stores and gas stations. The greatest blessing is to be able to come back to a warm and safe environment after long days with our father. This is due to Cesar and Marie extending their support and kindness to each member of my family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg
Crowne Plaza Concord
#3 of 8 in Concord
3.5 of 5 stars 299 reviews
BEST WESTERN Heritage Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Antioch? Share your experiences!