“Awsome BBQ and Catfish at this place”

House of Chicken & Ribs
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Antelope
Cuisines: Barbecue
Ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome BBQ and Catfish at this place”
Reviewed February 3, 2007

I have finally found a great BBQ restaurant near Sacramento. This place served smoked tender ribs that just fell of bones.The BBQ sauce they served on the ribs was the best I have ever had. They said they make the sauce at the restaurant. The fried catfish was tender and seasoned just right. I sampled their collard greens for the first time and the greens to my delight were very good but spicy. The staff was very friendly. I ordered a full order of ribs, but next time I will order a half order, since a full order was probably enough for two people. I will be back, since the food was excellent, and we only waited about nine minutes to get our meal after we ordered it. I just wish they served wine.

1 Thank sandy3260