“Yum” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crusco's Ristorante

Crusco's Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anaheim, CA
“Yum”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place was closed on our last two visits. It lived up to its reputation and we will be back. Make sure and chat with the owners. Super sweet people.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank gpictures27

Fresno, California
“Unexpected Surprise in historic Angles Camp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were looking for a quiet dinner after a day of Gold Country driving. We asked to be seated in the back room. This often risks being ignored, but we were pleasantly surprised by the service. Despite their "not-fast-food" motto, the food was served without long delay. My creamy polenta was wonderfully rich. My wife's shrimp pasta was sinfully good. The service was good but not intrusive or rushed; and we were able to enjoy a leisurely, romantic dinner.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Norm G
Gold Country
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place is authentic and the food is AMAZING! I feel like I go here to treat myself or for special occasions. For more reasonable prices I would try going during lunch.

The calamari was outstanding and I always get the FLORENTINE cheese tortellini

Visited September 2012
3 Thank R M
Clayton, Cali
“Cozy, charming family run bistro....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

As you enter a sign reads "This is not fast food,so be patient" and such was the case. It took a while to be seated, and service slow to begin...but was good, if not great. The menu included wonderful meat, chicken, and fish courses as well as elegant pasta. My companion enjoyed his pork chop and polenta, my penne with sausage was good. We found the dipping sauces very oily...desserts overdone with far too many flourishes, good, not great. The servers, albeit family, seemed weary, but pleasant. We would return for the ambience above all.

1 Thank Firefly17
Port Washington, New York
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great food, nice atmosphere, good service. What more could anyone ask for? Although we arrived close to closing time, the staff was warm and welcoming and we never felt rushed. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited August 2012