The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn
Travelodge Angels Camp CA(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
$76
Very Good 4/5
Jumping Frog Motel(Angels Camp)
$79
Average 3/5
Best Western Plus Cedar Inn & Suites(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
BestWestern.com
Murphys Suites(Murphys)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Murphys Inn Motel(Murphys)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Travelocity
$69
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
WorldMark Angels Camp(Angels Camp)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
Gold Country Inn(Angels Camp)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsb bprivate bathgold countrycomplimentary winejanetchardonayinnkeeperscaliforniacalaveras
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We recently spent 4 nights at The Cooper House with our grandchildren and we would highly recommend this B&B. The breakfast is excellent with numerous choices that appealed to the whole family. The late afternoons on the front porch with wine (provided by the owners) was a restful break in our sightseeing.

We found the location to be ideal to see the surrounding area. Our grandchildren enjoyed the local horse back riding and swimming in the downtown stream.
We had a great vacation and the owners could not have been more helpful.

1  Thank Leigh B
teycross, Owner at The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We throughly enjoy our guest reviews and work very hard to maintain excellent reviews. It was a pleasure having you and your grand kids. We are very pleased you all enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back inthe future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Love staying at cooper house but all rooms were booked, Rob suggested renting their rental house on Main Street in murphys. Three bedrooms / 2 baths, large deck area for lounging and having meals. The location was so perfect, could walk to many wineries, places to eat and shopping of-course. The house has a wonderful sounding creek that is so relaxing, kept my window open at night to hear it. I'm a caregiver for my father (85) and this house was great for his needs. One level, large kitchen for me to make his special meals and he enjoyed eating outside. A girlfriend came with us so we each had are own room. I missed Teys and Robs yummy breakfast but hey, "you can't have everything!" Thanks guys for letting me know about your murphys rental!

1  Thank Antioch_CaTraveldiva
teycross, Owner at The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property/vacation rental. We truly appreciate and enjoy hearing back from our guest. We strive to make all guest feel comfortable and welcome. We are pleased you had such a wonderful relaxing stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I already knew I loved Cooper House but this review is all about Murphy's House. I'm spending a wonderful morning and afternoon on the back porch listening to the musical creek and I can't believe how relaxed I am. I slept better here then I have in months. I want to send out a huge thanks to Tey and Rob for renting this palace to me. Right on Main St. It's convienence cannot be beat. I'll spend the afternoon trolling through the town, drinking wine, buying spices and teas, and enjoying the cute little shoppes in town. The best part is that if I want to take a break I can stop into Murphy's House and enjoy a nice lite lunch on the porch. It doesn't get better than this. Well, maybe if I could have the Cooper House breakfast here as well.

Room Tip: Rent the whole house.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
teycross, Owner at The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very pleased you had such a wonderful time and was able to just relax. We strive very hard to provide top notch properties for our guest to enjoy. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very cute little inn in angels camp. Probably amongst the cleanest rooms I have ever seen. Our room was so cute but very small. Full of charm, but too small perhaps for your average American male. House is very sweet and is kept immaculate. Food was very good. Be forewarned that the bathroom was about as small as a trains bathroom, train not train station! Angels camp is sweet because it is authentic and not kitschy! Owner Tey was helpful. The other owner seemed less inclined towards interacting with guests and I felt like we were putting him out. Think for the size of the room and the quality of the bathroom fixtures price a bit steep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
teycross, Owner at The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again sometime. Safe travels !!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The house is beautifully appointed and comfortable, the hosts are friendly and generous, and the location is terrific. Walk to dinner (we loved Sidewinder, a Cal-Mex fusion) and eclectic shops. Nice touches: fresh squeezed juice, breakfast made to order, wine, beer, soda, snacks, and delicious coffee free at your convenience. We enjoyed a peaceful and restorative stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NEtravelist
teycross, Owner at The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.