My husband and I stayed at The Murphys House on Main which is another property that Cooper House offers. The house is RIGHT on Main Street in downtown Murphys. The town of Murphys is so charming and has so much to offer, I was so excited to be staying right in town where we could walk to everything. We started our stay by walking into town to wine taste and grabbed some cheese and goodies to take back to the house. The home has a full kitchen and we found everything we could need and so much more. In fact, the home and kitchen is fully equipped for full meal preparation if need be. After enjoying the home and the back patio which overlooks the Murphys creek, we went back into town for an amazing dinner and topped it off with live music at one of the tasting rooms. In fact, there was so much going on in town, it was hard to choose! THis town has so many great dining options and entertainment or events you cant NOT have a great time. It was late January and beautiful short sleeve weather all day but at night it was cold so it was so great that we could just walk back to the house quickly and the home was toasty warm. Next morning again, short walk into town for coffee and breakfast and SHOPPING!
The house was so comfortable in every way with comfy couches, HUGE king size bed in the master and TV's in every room. We had everything we could possible need or want even if we were staying for a week and everything was clean and tidy. In fact, the only thing i can say is that it was to bad it was only the two of us. The house is perfect for a large group or family. We cant wait to rent it again and invite our friends up for the weekend. I can see us all doing the same wine tasting, dinner, live music and shopping while adding Poker at the large dining room table and a big homemade breakfast in the morning. We also might rent it for my sons 18th birthday and bring his friends up so they can play around town at the caves or zipline across the canyon or go snowboarding up the mountain.
All and all, a great find and value at The Murphys House on Main, we will be renting it often for so many reasons! Its perfect for friends or a large family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp