“Beautiful, fresh and Yummy!”
Review of Sidewinders

Sidewinders
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murphys Ca.
“Beautiful, fresh and Yummy!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I've sampled quite a few items on the menu and they are all fantastic. I think the chicken tostada and the Sidewinder salad are my favorites. I always have to get a side of chips too. The presentation is beautiful and the portions generous. I stop in as often as possible. It's casual and comfortable too.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank FrogTennis

Murphys ,Calif
“New life to down town Angels Camp”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

great food , Fish Tacos are the best I have tasted in a long time and great beers... The insides are done up really nice and service is great...

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank rmcsticks
Sonora, California
“Fun, Fast, but not fast food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Yummy, creative, mexican-inspired food in a beautifully restored Goldrush building. Affordable and delicious. Look for it, diagonally across from Firefall Jewelers on the main drag (Hwy 49) through Angels.

Winters, California
“Fast, fresh, flavorful nuevo Mexican food”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Happy to have found Sidewinders during a recent trip through the area. The food, once we figured out how the menu worked, was really nice. I was especially happy to be able to order a bowl of food since I'm gluten intolerant (no wheat tortillas or sandwiches). The patient young woman at the counter also allowed my husband & I to add the grilled veggie option from level 2 to our meals instead of choosing a level 3 option. Bonus!! The beans (I had pinto; my husband black) were toothsome, not mushy, and flavorful; the meat selections (I had the beef barbicoa; my husband the pork verde) was well cooked, tender and again, flavorful. The salsa toppings were tasty as well. I liked this restaurant a lot & would go out of my way to eat there again on another road trip. If I lived nearby, I would put it on my calendar regularly!

• Visited January 2012
Stateline, Nevada
“Great food for your money!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Although I haven't tried much there I have tried the tacos, chips and salsa, and salad. The tacos were fantastic and my favorite thing was the salsa! Like sweet heaven they had a salsa bar of 6 different salsas! I was very impressed from the flavors! The salas wasn't great but this was great for your money!!!