“Where the he'll is chuck and sue!!!”

Travelodge Angels Camp CA
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
“Where the he'll is chuck and sue!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2010

This has to be a dam joke this hotel is the gross with the new management will never never never stay there agin also there are at check in time frount desk was rude

1 Thank Thehopper69
bunbun1, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Angels Camp CA, responded to this review, August 31, 2010
Chuck and Sue decided to move back to their home and family. I hope that everyone will enjoy our new managers Jan and Ted.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Wien
Reviewed May 29, 2010

The room smelled awful. I guess nobody opened the door or window for a while. You get a room with a bed whose mattress sags so that two people will inevitably meet in the middle. The breakefast was a joke, but thats likely in every motel in the us. The room rate was 113 Dollars/night ... too much for what u get. Wifi didn't work too ... The tv was about 20 years old and about 15". VHS u guess - didn't work.

Wouldn't stay there again. That day we were so exhausted, that we didn't want to search for another motel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dragk
Angels Inn Motel is a 15 year old motel kept in top condition. On holiday or event weekends our prices do rise and are not listed on our web page. We do have our original TV's and they are working well. We offer FREE VHS movies in the lobby and have spare players if there is a problem with your unit. Please let the managers know if you experience a problem so we can help you during your stay.
Fresno,Ca
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I found this hotel on the internet, but made the reservations via telephone. Chuck, the office manager was absolutely professional with personality plus. The rooms were in perfect condition, clean and fresh smelling. Nice clean bathrooms with great hot, full pressured water in the morning and in the night. The towels have a pleasant scent too! Plus... Chuck keeps Oreo cookies available at all times and an expresso maker in the lobby, which he offers to all the guests. He even asked us what type of muffin we'd like to have in the morning... and brought them and orange juice for us all! I would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Livermore
Reviewed February 16, 2010

Very nice place to stay with the puppy, the kids & a great retreat after a day in the snow. I would definitely recommend Angels Inn Motel & will stay here again should I ever travel to that area. Great value! Very friendly staff!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
LA area
Reviewed November 15, 2009

It wasn't real fancy but it was nice and clean.

Part of what made the place so good was the resident manager Chuck. We arrived fairly late at night and our teenager was 'deperate' to connect to the Internet. The (free) Wi-Fi wasn't working -- Chuck spent about an hour working on it to get it going.

We liked staying there so much, we diverted a bit on our way back home to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
san diego
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I stayed here last weekend, one of the warmest this summer. The pool area was spotless, the gentleman at the front counter was very friendly, efficient, helpful. The room was clean, AC worked perfect, refrig and micro worked perfect, TV was connected to satelite and got great reception, seemed to be a lot of people staying there on a Sat. night and it was still quiet. My grandson is asthmatic and I specified I needed a smoke free and pet free room and we got it. No wheezing what so ever. I thought it was a great place to stay. Two queen size beds. It is a motel and coming from a very large city and having traveled a little bit, it is not a 4 star hotel, but it was very nice and for the price it was exceptional. I would like to return to the area for a week of sight seeing and I will stay here. Checking in and out was a breeze. If I had one suggestion to make it would be for a DVR in the room, BUT the motel has dozens and dozens of movies in VHS format. I don't travel places to watch TV or a movie since I can do that at home. This was a great place for us and we were treated very well, by outgoing, friendly staff.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
california
Reviewed August 22, 2009

This motel is disgusting! The management is terrible, the front desk employees were rude and very impatient! I had asked for a quiet room and got one with people all around me! Way over priced and overall just terrible service, I would suggest stay at Best Western or even Gold Country Inn.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
#2 of 5 in Angels Camp
Gunn House Hotel
Gunn House Hotel
#2 of 8 in Sonora

Been to Travelodge Angels Camp CA? Share your experiences!