“Pleasant surprise in Angels Camp”

Travelodge Angels Camp CA
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
Reviewed August 11, 2012

After visiting Yosemite we drove to Angels Camp, CA where we had made a reservation. What a nice place in this active, interesting little town. The staff were friendly, the room was clean with great parking. Would stay here again. Breakfast was a muffin and coffee. Your order for the kind of muffin you wanted was taken at check in and delivered to your door the next morning. Where do you ever get that kind of service. Would definitely stay here again when visiting Angels Camp.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is a great little hotel, very clean, affordable, and recently updated. The rooms were huge and the front desk staff were polite and helpful. Although the furnishings and wallpaper were a bit outdated, it was all very fresh and everything worked well. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ProfSmitty
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The wife and I booked a 3 nights stay in a non smoking room and got a room that was once a smoking room that had not been updated or rug removed and it reeked of stale tobacco. We asked to be moved but they only had an upstairs room available and we could not change to upstairs due to a physical restriction and the staff would not accommodate us so we spent 3 nights spraying Lysol. At check in you pre order your muffin and OJ to be delivered to you room in the mornings, this happen only the first morning and the staff forgot us the other two mornings. Front Desk Staff was not very professional at customer service but are very apologetic when it comes to their short falls. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights in June 2012. I needed a clean, comfortable, reasonably priced room that was conveniently located between my parent's house in Copperopolis & the hospital in San Andreas where my dad was. This fit the bill. Both rooms I saw had problems with the curtains but were otherwise fine - NOT upscale, but a good basic room. The staff was pleasant and helpful during a difficult time for my family. I asked for a room facing away from the highway so it would be quiet and they offered me a room that had just been upgraded with new mattresses. It was clean & comfortable and the muffin & juice delivered to my door in the morning was an added plus. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the highway are very quiet. Ask for a room with a recently upgraded mattress.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Microwave, refrigerator and free breakfast, I love it. Staff was friendly. Good value for money. I will back again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had an excellent nights stay at Angels Inn Motel in Angels Camp. My room was on the backside of the building and very quiet. The owners let me know that the room I was staying in had been updated recently with a 40" flatscreen TV. I enjoyed my AM news fix while I got ready on the new set. They told me that they are upgrading all the rooms with new matresses, linens, and televisions this year, however, I found the amenities to be more than sufficient for needs. I have to commend the motel on the water pressure and availability of hot water. The morning shower was nothing short of invigorating! When I checked out early I was presented with a container of orange juice and offered a muffin. The owners were proud to show me the remodeling that is going on next to the office for a new continental breakfast room to include a make your own waffle station. My kids are going to love it next time we go to Yosemite. Thanks for a great nights stay, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Virgil N
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Check in was extremely busy when we arrived but the young lady on the desk was coping efficiently with visitors and calls. She was very polite and helpful and later (when it was quieter) recommended an eating establishment which we found to be excellent.

Was given a quiet room away from the road. Room was large and clean, bathroom was cleaner than I've experienced at more expensive hotels. Microwave and fridge useful, muffin & OJ breakfast a bonus. Only stayed 1 night as the bed was too hard for us but when checking out I was told they are purchasing memory foam beds. Overall, very good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage
WorldMark Angels Camp
WorldMark Angels Camp
#2 of 5 in Angels Camp

Been to Travelodge Angels Camp CA? Share your experiences!