“Best pizza I've ever eaten”
Review of Mike's Pizza

Mike's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Mike's has different special pizzas each day. We ordered the chicken bacon garlic one. It was delicious! The thickness of the crust was perfect...the last bite was as good as the first. They also have an excellent salad bar which my husband had the first night. It tasted so good, we went back 3 nights later after a large lunch to just enjoy it.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit we stop by for some pizza and it never disappoints! Great for to go too! Everything we have ever ordered has been delicious : ) Give it a try if you're in town

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A few years ago, while in Las Vegas attending a buisness convention, one of my associates nudged me and pointed to an absolutely beautiful woman with a fantastic figure making her way across the casino floor. She was wearing a tight fitting designer tee shirt that had the word EXPENSIVE on the front. We laughed, but laughed even harder when she passed by and we saw that, on the back, was printed, BUT WORTH IT !

On a recent trip to Angels Camp, we wanted to stay in and watch Monday Night Football one evening, so I went by Mike's Pizza and ordered a large combination pizza with a thin crust to be prepared to be picked up prior to the game. When I went by to pick it up, I was surprised, that the cost was about double what you would expect to pay at Dominos or Pizza Hut, but after bringing it back to our condo I discovered that I hadn't overpaid. It was DELICIOUS. It may have been EXPENSIVE, but I can assure you....IT WAS WORTH IT ! Go there if you are in town.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Eyes were definitely bigger than our belly!
A lively restaurant with many pizzas to choose from.
Very good food and very reasonably priced. Four of us ate for $50
Staff were very friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Angels Camp is not full of resturants. Are jot staying close to downtown, there is not msny choices unless you want to drive into town. This was within walking distance of our hotel so decided to try it. It is a typical pizza joint, lots if tables, video games, TV's with sports, local posters on the wall and full of locals. They have sizes from mini to extra arge. A size for everyone. They have a nice selection of draft beers. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next night, Saturday. It was much more lively with lots of large groups. Would go back again if in the area.